Kuwait Visa Stamping
Kuwait Visa Stamping in Mumbai / Kuwait Visa Stamping in Delhi
Individuals having work or family visa are required to get Kuwait visa stamping done from either Kuwait Consulate in Mumbai or Kuwait Embassy in Delhi. We are authorized agents by the embassy and consulate for Kuwait Visa Stamping in Delhi as well as Kuwait Visa Stamping in Mumbai.
- Best Pricing
- Fast Delivery
- Authorized Agent
Procedure for Kuwait Visa Stamping in India
- Once u obtained Kuwait work visa u need to do some procedures like PCC, Medical, Visa Stamping, Emigration Clearance then only u can travel.
- Firstly, you need to make Police Clearance Certificate [ PCC ] from Passport Seva Kendra. Note – PCC should only be issued from Passport office, Do not issue from police station as it is not valid.
- After PCC, Medical will be done through GAMCA authorized centres only.
- After collecting ‘FIT’ report from medical centre we can proceed for Kuwait visa stamping from Consulate general for the State of Kuwait, Mumbai or Kuwait Embassy, New Delhi.
- Some Candidate require emigration clearance from emigration office in India before travelling.
- Once all this procedure is finished candidate can book tickets and travel before the expiry of visa date.
- For Kuwait Visit Visa, Visa Stamping is not required
- For Kuwait Family Visa, Procedure is same as work visa.
To know more about medical for Kuwait in India click here
Documents Required for Kuwait Visa Stamping
- Original Passport
- Original Visa
- 02 white background photo
- Police Clearance Certificate ( from Passport office only )
- Original Medical from approved Clinic & Gamca Slip ( Kuwait Medical Appointment )
- Child’s vaccination Certificate ( if not available we will help you )
Kuwait Visa Stamping Charges
Kuwait Visa Stamping & PCC Attestation Charges
8 to 10 Working Days
05 to 07 Working Days
|Visa Fees||Rs 6800/-||Rs 6800/-|
|Pcc Attestation||Rs 1700/-||Rs 2700/-|
|Service Charges||Rs 500/-||Rs 1000/–|
|Total Charges||Rs 9000/-||Rs 10500/-|
Kuwait Visa Stamping charges w.e.f from 1st Nov, 2019 as per notification issued by Consulate General for the State of Kuwait, Mumbai